When you see a COW you BOW



So what's up with cows in India ?
Well they've been recently getting AADHAR Card numbers.
Some one even came up with a sample - 


But don't they have such a system in the UK too ?
Yes , with a difference.
Their ultimate beneficiaries are the citizens, but ours, to be citizens.

But there is no harm in that right ?
Yeah not much, just 148 crores, enough to get 30000 jawans, bullet proof vests.

And now that I have invoked nationalism and spoken up for the soldier, I have rightfully earned the license to rant anything of the issue which I will rightfully utilize.

The menace of the Gau Rakshaks seems to be increasing every day, top officials of the Government openly advocating Gau Raksha and the religious gurus are now more powerfully advocating "beef eating" to be equivalent to a crime.
One doesn't need to ponder much to realise there is a grave problem , to which I have a solution.

Let's have a CONSTITUTION for the COW.


Comments

  1. Hey there HoH guy! Looking forward to whatever you put up here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers capital one credit card login

    ReplyDelete

  3. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written! hotmail sign in email

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment